- ProEFI’s ECU’s are OEM Factory Environment Tested, Factory Developed Hardware. [Temperature, Humidity, Drop, Marine, Vibration]
- ProEFI’s Engine control strategy is the culmination of years of O.E.M. research and development for the best, most accurate engine control strategies.
- Features built into the ECU, but not limited to- Knock Control, Nitrous Control, Launch Control, Traction Control, Fault Management, Drive by Wire, Burnout, Stage, TwoStep, Rolling Antilag, and much more!
- ProEFI’s 12 years of business, we have not had one ECU failure to date!
Buying a Pre-Owned ProEFI ECU-
Licensing/Registering the ECU is required.
Obtain the ECU serial number prior to purchase, and send a request email to Tech@proefi.com to validate the serial number to determine ahead of time if the ECU has any restrictions, [i.e. Legitimate, Stolen, or damaged] and is able to license.
Email License@proefi.com with the following;
- ECU Serial Number
- ECU Owner’s information [First, Last Name. Email]
- When and Where was the ECU purchased from
- $250.00 licensing fee sent to PayPal, Sales@proefi.com
ProEFI ECU Limited Warranty-
Professional EFI Systems warrants that all programmable ECU’s to be free from any manufacture defects for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase. In other circumstances, where unique or substantial damage has occurred, Professional EFI Systems will not be found liable.
What Dash is compatible with my ProEFI System?
If you are not using our Pro4 or Pro5 CAN Display Logger with your ProEFI system, any Dash that is ‘CAN Programmable’ will work with our systems. For more information in dash compatibility to our systems, please contact those Dash Manufactures directly.
PC Operating Compatibility?
ProEFI Software is only compatible with Windows 10.
Are there ProEFI Training Classes?
Whether you are just getting your first ProEFI System or you’re an avid tuner, looking to understand ProEFI’s Software, Firmwares, and or Calibrtations better, we offer both in-house and online ProEFI 101 & Advanced Training Classes. For more information, please email Sales@ProEFI.com for further details.
When Will My Order Ship?
Shipments vary based on product purchased. Ranging from same day up to 4-5 business days. [In any case, our Sales Team will be in touch to update you throughout the order placement/order shipped]
How will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground with Tracking number included. Once shipped, orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days.
If you need faster shipping, please email Sales@ProEFI.com with your reference number and date needed by. Our team will follow up with
If the product(s) was purchased through an authorized Professional EFI Systems dealer, returns must be made through that Authorized ProEFI Dealer.
Products purchased from Proefi.com, please email Sales@proefi.com, with your contact information, order no. from purchase, and reason for return.
For Return and Exchange Options for Online- Direct Purchases Through ProEFI: https://proefi.com/emission-disclaimer/
General Vs. Advanced Technical Support
General technical support is offered to the user free of charge provided the ECU has been registered in the user’s name. Questions can be answered via phone call or email to email@example.com
What is considered General Technical Support
- Wiring questions – How do I wire this ‘part’ to my ProEFI ECU?
- Plug and play systems come with normal wiring support as we know how these systems were wired and setup.
- Universal plug and pin kits or flying lead harnesses – ProEFI’s Tech Team will answer general questions about connectivity for the universal kits, but any advanced diagnostics would fall under Advanced Support. [Universal systems do not fall under General Technical Support. You must know what you are doing to wire in a system from scratch]
- Setup questions – How do I set up this ‘function’ in my ECU?
- Remote support may be used at ProEFI’s Tech Teams discretion. If remote support is used, it will be for the sole purpose of the specific question or issue being addressed. This does not apply going through the calibration and tuning the vehicle. [Such remote sessions for calibration and tuning, is considered Advanced Support]
- Software/Firmware questions – I have this engine in this car, what firmware do I need to use?
- These questions fall under the General tech support and answers can be found on our website as well as emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling for support.
- Calibration/tuning questions –
- What is the best approach to calibrate for this setup?
- I am having this issue when tuning, and I can’t quite get the results I want.
- Logs and calibrations can be sent in for review for SPECIFIC issues – which must be completely described and pointed out in the log (time stamp and description). Emailing files with a general “Can you look over my calibration and log, tell me what I need to do?”, will not apply. [This would be considered outside the scope of general technical support and falls into the Advanced Technical Support area]
What is considered Advanced Technical Support
[advanced support fees will apply]
- Performing updates from older firmware
- Again, if you perform the update and have questions after the fact, that would be general support. Having us do the update for you would be advanced support.
- Going through calibrations and logs for review
- Going through proposed wiring layouts for your race car – “Is this all going to work the way I want to wire it?” This type of question takes time to review and validate and will require a fee under the Advances Support
- Vehicle setup outside the ProEFI (hard parts recommendations)-
- We love helping our racers go fast and happy to recommend part(s) changes to help meet your goals, as our Team has a lot of experience in all forms of racing. This does fall out of the scope of General Technical Support, and will require a fee unless other arrangements are made (Sponsorships, ProEFI logo placement on the vehicle, etc…)
- Track Support
- Any arranged on track support will be quoted by the job
- Remote support – Sending logs and cals for tuning and setup help. [These will be setup and negotiated ahead of the event. As we cannot always accommodate last minute schedule changes]
- Remote support will be scheduled and pre-paid
- Remote Setup/validation – These are by session only, meaning for that one connection. If you make changes and require further assistance, that will be billed as another session.
- Remote Tuning –
- Remote tuning will be handled in single sessions. If the scheduled appt time can’t be met and notification for cancelling or rescheduling cannot be made 24hrs in advance, a $150 fee will be applied, as that appt time cannot be rescheduled.
- Exceeding Remote Tuning Appointment – If the car cannot be finished within scheduled appt, another Remote Tune appt will need to be made. ProEFI’s Tech Team tries their best to accommodate you for any issues that arise to get the tune completed. However, if there are mechanical issues that prevent completion, a second appt will need to be applied.