ProEFI offers both the Pro70 and the Pro128 plug and play units for the Lexus IS300
- Ignition timing
- I-Boost Control (5 stages of boost curves that can be selected to be targeted against Vehicle Speed, Time, or Flex Fuel input)
- Flex Fuel (ability to run any mixture of E85 with the ECU making on the fly adjustments to boost, spark, and fueling based on Ethanol content).
- Antilag Boost control – 5 different target boost levels
- TwoStep Launch Control – 5 different target RPM’s
- Hi/Low Octane switch – Allows the user to easily change the calibration to run pump gas and race gas settings
- Nitrous Control – up to 4 stages
- Control multiple fuel pumps in stages for easier fuel pressure control at lower flow demand
- Automatic Transmission control with converter slip calculations to help with converter selection and seemless converter lock up engagement.**
- Manual transmission Gear position indicators and clutch slip calculations**
- 2 channel Knock control with knock windows and true knock frequency filtering**
- Variable CAM control
- Electronic Throttle Control
- Fuel Pressure Feedback and fault control to monitor proper fuel delivery to prevent engine damage due to fuel system failure
- Oil Pressure monitoring to alert when low oil pressure conditions occur
- Radiator Pressure monitoring to warn for excessive coolant pressure in case of a weak head to cylinder block seal, or cracked cylinder.
- Traction Control**
- Closed Loop O2 Feedback with Internal Wideband O2 sensors**
- Multiple Fault Management strategies to save the engine and alert the driver incase of sensor failure or tuning errors
- CAN Display connectivity – 52mm Can Gauge, and 4.5 x 4.5″ CAN display.
- Meth injection – ability to control methanol injection and tune appropriately for it
(** are only available with the Pro128 ECU)