|Processor||The Pro48 uses the superfast MPC563 56mhz Processor|
|Drive By Wire||Yes|
|Injectors||4 Peak n Hold|
|TPS||Yes – Adaptive|
|Map Sensor||Yes – Unlimited Range|
|Flex Fuel||Yes – requires additional signal conditioning|
|Idle Control||Pulse Width and Stepper motor – Adaptive|
|Wideband O2||External driver required 2 channel cabable|
|Cam||Yes – Hall/VR capable|
|Crank||Yes – Hall/VR capable|
|Traction Control||CAN based applications Only!|
|Nitrous Control||4 Stages. V.E. Based****|
|Boost Control||Multiple control strategies.***|
|Launch Control||Multiple control strategies.***|
|Fuel Pump Control||Yes*|
|Low Side Outputs||6 6amp capable Low Side outputs*|
|Tach||Yes – Software configurable|
|High Current Bridges||1 Channel set – Used for Stepper motor control|
|Drive By Wire||Yes|
|Fault Coding Safety||Yes**|
|MIL (CEL)||Yes – Malfunction indicator with fault codes|
|Main Relay Control||Yes|
|5v Ref||1 location|
|Sensor Grounds||1 location|
|Key Switch Power||Yes|
|Chassis Ground||2 Locations|
|Can Channels||1 Channel|
|Internal Memory||Limited to Fault logic|
|USB Direct Connection||USB on PC, Can connection at ECU|
Logging with PC attached included on all ECU’s. If logging without the PC connected is required, you must purchase one of the external loggers. This module simply connects through the CAN bus and is configurable, however it is preconfigured by Pro EFI for common channels to be logged.
- The amount of available channels is dependent upon the use of pre configured I/O such as Fuel pump, TPS, etc…
- Fault coding is a strategy used by the O.E. manufacturers. This strategy allows for the capability to trigger faults and fault actions. Features include but are not limited to multiple safety strategies for limiting boost and shutting off nitrous control under lean conditions. See your Authorized Professional EFI Dealer for more information.
- Multiple Strategies are configurable based upon time or speed. See your Authorized Professional EFI Systems Dealer for more information.
- V.E. stands for volumetric efficiency. This is a strategy incorporated by the O.E. manufacturers to more accurately determine the fueling requirements of the engine. There are several advantages to using this method. See your Authorized Professional EFI Systems Dealer for more information.
- These communication ports are dedicated for the use of future external peripherals to be announced by Professional EFI Systems at a later date.
Adaptive – Is a term meaning that particular feature will self tune itself constantly. This is another strategy used by the O.E. manufacturers to help keep the vehicle in a constant state of tune for hundreds of thousands of miles.
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Professional EFI Systems Inc. product.
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle’s emissions equipment. Professional EFI Systems Inc. products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Professional EFI Systems Inc. products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists. (more information can be found on www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA)